18" saleen speedline "lemans" wheels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18" saleen speedline "lemans" wheels

Hello. I'm selling these really nice speedline saleen wheels. These were made in Italy. They are fairly rare. Came factory on 95 saleen speedster. I bought them from a guy off eBay. They were refinished. I sent the rear two wheels to weldcraft and had them widened 2". Brand new Nitto drag radials on rear/ 305-35-18. Fronts are 245-40. I've got an embarrassing amount of money invested in this set up, I just don't like them on my coupe. They would look better on a gt or a 94 and newer stang- Just my opinion. Anyways I'm asking 1700 on wheels and tires. I'm losing money at that. no trades. Call 270-234-6719 any questions. No calls/texts after 9. Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by brentdow1976; 08-23-2015, 04:54 AM. Reason: New Price !!!

What are the details on that beautiful car?!

"I jump every time" - Shelby Cain
    1987 Ford Mustang 5.0, 2009 Chevrolet Silverado Z71, 2010 Toyota Camry SE

Comment

Thanks! Yeah the car has been a 5 year project/toy. It's got a 67 mm precision bb turbo, aluminum heads, tuned by Blankenship, new everything, runs out really good. I've almost decided to list it. I think I want to try to get into a 03 04 cobra eventually. I'll prob ask around 8500 for it. Anyways thx for the bump

Comment

What does the center cap say? I can't zoom on the pics to see

Comment

The center cap is just a curved S with lines around it.

Comment

New price everyone. 1700 OBO. I'd like to move these so I don't have to dismount the tires and eBay. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X