No announcement yet.

63 Falcon Furura..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Fulks came down today and we got the front and back glass in... unfortunatly they sent me the wrong windshield gasket again... sent one for a car without window trim.... the sum bitches.... but I said screw it and stuck it in anyway... after I get the car done I'll go back and change it...

and a close up of the stickers on the back glass....

Originally posted by Andy
    I'm going to ban all those fuckers.

Comment

• Well it's been awhile since I've done anything to the car.... that stupid strike at work kind of screwed me..... but I'm back on it now..... tomorrow I've gotta go stick some money in the bank, then come home to order everything to finish the engine..... Plus It should get lettered next weekend.... and I also ordered a few more old school stickers... even had a couple made of two dragstrips that are no longer around here... "River Side Dragway" and "Raven Rock".... should really give the old timers something to talk about when they see them... lol
      Last edited by Barber; 05-15-2015, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Anxiously awaiting progress pics. Glad your able to get back to it.

Bill
        67 MUSTANG FASTBACK... on Jackstands

Living the dream or running it down... haven't figured out which yet.

Comment

• Thanks Billy.. I'm wanting to see your fastback finished too...

Comment

• Guess it's time for a small update.....

After my unsuccessful search for the correct bellhousing I said screw it, and just bought a rather expensive blow proof one.... so that problems solved now.... and I believe that between my good friend Bill in Maryland with his old school NASCAR stash, and myself we now "should" have everything to finish the Falcon.... matter of fact he called me a couple hours ago to tell me that the heads came back from the machine shop today, and he is going to get started fitting those big beautiful oversized stainless valves in them....

I also talked to my pin stripping buddy Tracy today and he told me that he is just about caught up enough that he "thinks" he might be able to get down here Friday to letter it....

BUT, and it seems like there's always a fucking but... I'm getting laid off Thursday.... Which of coarse throws another monkey wrench in the works.... so, where I stand as of right now... I'm going to try my hand at putting the windshield in myself this weekend now that I have the correct gasket... and it should be lettered this weekend also... being laid off I'll actually have the time to load up and take the car to my buddies place to finish it, but I won't have the extra cash to do so...... so expect a big ass for sale thread in the Ford parts section next week... lol

Comment

• And It's finally lettered....

Comment

• You da man! I didn't see these other angles before, this is gonna be a great ride for sure! What's next?

Comment

• Next, I'm going to try to hit one of the big shutdown at the Ford plants in Louisville to money up some... then I'll throw it on the trailer and head to my buddies place in Maryland to try an finish it up....

Comment

• Updates?...

Comment

• Soon as I get laid off, I'm loading it up and heading to my buddies place in Maryland to finish it, or at least get it in the final stretch...

Comment

• I need to see this thing pop a wheelie

Comment

• Me too !!

Comment

• Awesome pics. That is old school cool.

Living the dream or running it down... Haven't figured out which yet.

67 MUSTANG FASTBACK... on Jackstands

Living the dream or running it down... haven't figured out which yet.

Comment

• Thanks Billy... Hey I shot you a PM if you ever get back on here again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Barber View Post
                                Thanks Billy... Hey I shot you a PM if you ever get back on here again...
                                He's on http://kytorque.com/home.php homie

Comment

Working...
                                X